Awakening: More Expansion In 2017: Ascension Symptoms List


From Carbon Based To Divine Crystalline Based In 201



Dealing With Ascension Physical Symptoms In October 2017



From Carbon Based To Crystalline Based Form
3D physicality and those who are functioning from a 3D reality – who have a 3D body, these beings function at a different level than 5D physicality and those of us who are existing within an Ascending timeline.  
Those of us who are LE (Light Embodiers) who are actively participating in the EP (Evolutionary Process) who are embodying these light energies are now more 5D crystalline based than 3D carbon based. 
The 3D human makeup consists of 3D carbon based form(s) – but for those forerunners who have been embodying the light energies we have slowly been evolving beyond 3D carbon based form(s). That’s not to say that we ourselves aren’t 3D carbon based on some level – we are because we have to be to survive on this 3D earth. 
The way that we’re now changing, evolving and this includes our bodies, is at a greater rate than ten years ago. 
We have implanted, internalized, grounded into us more light, more crystalline energies, and more crystalline DNA and that has changed some aspects of how we look. It also has changed the way we feel as well, as these NEW changes occur within our bodies and as we shift and expand at a molecular level.

banners-debates-fingerprint-full


Belly
One of the Ascension symptoms I’ve noticed greatly for me in 2017 has been the (Expansion Of My Physical Body.) 
This expansion has happened for me greatly since 2014 and I especially expanded in April 2016 because of those ongoing light energies at that time. 
For many people the physical body grows, expands, outward(s) and especially in the stomach area when they change from 3D carbon form to 5D crystalline form. 
I know many forerunners myself included who also have the Buddha Belly, bloated stomach, stomach pains, and most of the time from what I sense is happening is major changes within the intestinal area. 
When one area changes – it shifts, changes, transforms every other functioning part of the body within you. 

Head
Another Ascension Symptom that has greatly impacted me in 2017 – has been (Expansion Of The Head.)  
This has been on going all throughout the year for me, and for many forerunners especially in February, August and September for higher reasons such as us embodying more light. 
I’ve felt, sensed, and experienced great head pains and the expansion of my Pituitary Gland along with my Pineal Gland which has grown and evolved. 
These two glands connect everything from (Hormones, Thyroid, Adrenals, Nerves, Messages sent to the body via the bloodstream, energy levels, the production of melatonin) these are the two big ones. Changing to 5D crystalline form can impact everything in our bodies which is why its important for us to know just what changes and what these symptoms do mean. 
Also, lately with all of these headaches, head pains I’ve been seeing a white crown around my head. A crown of light if you will, and it makes sense because more and more of us are now experiencing higher Christ/Christos/crystalline energy embodiments. 
Who better to understand the embodiment process, that were all go going through than the one person who was embodying it all those years ago. 
The Christ energy himself. Greater expansion = Greater evolution.

Bone
Another Ascension symptom that I’ve felt more profoundly  in 2017 is the  (Expansion of The Bone.)  
Because we are embodying higher levels of light, unity light, photonic light, etc. 
The integrating aspect has been a very painful one – especially when we’re having to embody light into the bones. 
It’s not so much that our bones are expanding, it’s more that they are being modified. 
The horror I’ve had where I’m being upgraded  and all of the sudden I’m feeling something painful erupting from an area deep within my body touching the bone. 
The pitching doesn’t last long – but within the few seconds it does do it, it can feel like a sudden shock to the system. 
I’ve also felt twitching, aching pains from my spine all the way down into my lower back, into my legs, into the bottoms of my feet. 

Heart
Another symptom that has greatly bothered me in 2017 and this one has been challenging – has been the (Expansion Of The Heart.) 
I’ve had some really terrifying moments over the last few years, where I’ve thought I was going into full cardiac arrest because my heart centre has been expanding like crazy. 
This is the symptom that has challenged me the most on a mental level, because I’ve had to sense and see fully what was going on for me. 
I’ve had my heart pounding a mile a minute, I’ve had serious pains come up and out from the centre of my heart area, 
I’ve felt sharp pains anywhere from just above the centre of my heart towards the bottom and to sides near my rib cage. 
Its sharp pains, but its also expanding pains. 
Personally for me I’m aware of this as a symptom for me – and can fully see energy enter this area. 
I know many forerunners are also experiencing this symptoms greatly, and the only way around this one is to lay down and let the energy do whatever it needs to do and when its done breathe a sigh of relief.

Throat
Another Ascension symptom I’ve been feeling heavily in 2017 is the (Expansion Of The Throat.) Lately, and not so much has this been a huge symptom for me. 
But, lately I’ve had issues breathing, or my throat feels different, there is a vibrating energy and I’ve realized that this is happening for me because my throat is expanding. 
My voice is expanding, I’m finding also that lately I’m more willing to open up and speak out and say what I need to. 
I’ve never been able to do that before, which is something I’ve learned how to do for myself. 
Along time ago, I used to have severe Asthma as a child – and because I’ve had to look at every situation, event, and aspect in my life I fully understood that I had that and many breathing problems because this plane, realm, 3D lower existence was to dark, to dense for me to literally breathe in. Now, as an adult I find myself finding it hard to breathe once again and at this specific time.


These are some and not all of the Ascension Symptoms that I’ve experienced throughout 2017 – of course there are more such as:
Ear ringing
twitching
ibrations moving through my entire body
increased sexual urges
constant irritations with foods, chemicals, products and etc.  
Anxiety, 
Anxiety attacks
feeling sick around negative people
mind racing over and over constantly
deep and meaningful dreams
dream work.

 The list really does go on and on. 
This is just a small list – of what I am going through, what you may also be going through and what we’ll continue to go through well into 2018 and 2019 as we expand greatly.


Lots of rest and self care.
Love & Light

Comentários

Mensagens populares